Tuesday, March 30, 2010

now I know

I know what I want. To end it. Tonight helped me to make my decision.

He cooked dinner. It was good! We sat and talked, cuddling and then watched a movie. The entire night, he told me how beautiful I am, that he loves me, how much he values time with me. I wanted to watch "Indiana Jones." He wanted to hold me and synchronize our breathing. I wanted to go home. He wanted me to lie in bed with him until he fell asleep. I was thinking "damn, breaking up with him will be hard" only seconds before he said "I still love you." I refused sex. Refused to lay in bed. Refused "just ten more minutes" before I left. I did NOT say "I love you" back.

Now I know what to do. I just don't know how to do it.

Become more and more of a bitch so that he doesn't mind a break-up?
Do it now, so to get it over with, knowing that he thinks everything is wonderful?
Quit answering the phone so that he knows something is up?
"It's not you, it's me" is very true here. I just know that it is the worst break-up line.

I need to hurry up and figure out my game plan. I've been eating Cadbury Eggs like carrot sticks. The stress is killing my waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment