Monday, March 8, 2010

Thank you, Eve Ensler!

A few quick updates: Hot boyfriend has had breakfast at my house twice now. So far, this new breakfast companion is just right. Please let it last!

Our Grim Reaper, Austin, has taken a back seat for now. They never went to a lawyer. I told Hot Boyfriend that I didn't like the decisions that Austin makes. He listened. It was dropped. When I get a chance, I try to mutter "what a fucker" when Austin's name comes up. I am sure that this genius plot of muttering will open Hot Boyfriend's eyes to my wisdom, causing him to find non-thug friends. Not.* For now, our relationship Grim is tucked away into the closet.

Now for today. I LOVE Eve Ensler.
Last week, my boyfriend and I went to see "The Vagina Monologues." If you have not heard about this play, it is time to crawl out from under your rock and catch a performance.

Hot Boyfriend loved the play, as I thought he would. He didn't simply think it was interesting or funny. The play seemed to change his attitude toward me.

Since then, he has given much more attention to my vagina. He thinks that my body is a wonderful, amazing plaything. How is this different from any other horny man? He now has a desire to simply know my body. I've never experienced this before. Thank you, Eve Ensler!

*I still think that we should bring back "not. "

No comments:

Post a Comment