Friday, April 30, 2010

margarita insights

Today was a long day. Long, long day. It involved planning for 8 big projects, calming down the anal retentive bitch mom, listening to a crazy man recently released from prison (for the 3rd day in a row), an email to other local ministers warning them that aforementioned man likes under-aged girls, a pre-wedding meeting with a couple that only somewhat speaks English, the ongoing woes of my co-worker, and university politics.

After one margarita on an empty stomach, here are the things I learned:

1) the green shake with tequila added is NOT a tasty health treat
2) my dog likes jalepeno peppers
3) my Presidents of the U.S. plate with JFK in the middle isn't worth large amounts of money.

Tomorrow I have to get up early to help a somewhat disabled pathological liar move for the second time in 4 months. Tonight is my last night off for the next 2 weeks. Sadly, being 31 means that I will quit drinking tequila at 8pm so that I can go to sleep at 11pm.

Enjoy your weekend! (That was a sarcastic wish for my imaginary fans who have normal people weekends with late brunches, time to work in the yard, and trips to the beach. Damn you, imaginary people)

No comments:

Post a Comment