Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day two

I've begun to dream again. A full day at home in my nightgown eating crap and watching movies. I stared at a house that I willingly chose not to clean. By hour 10, I began to dream about life.

I am a single woman in her early 30's. This is the best time in life to try new things and become more interesting. I go through these phases of trying on new versions of myself. It has been years since my last phase, so I am overdue.

I am taking swim lessons. Maybe I will become a sexy, athletic swimmer...3 times a week.
Should I take djembe lessons? I tried to teach myself, but failed. I can become a sexy drum-toting musician.

What about my yard? I am going to plant some trees.
I also think that I am going to paint my living room green. The bedroom too.
Crepe myrtles would be perfect on the side of my house.
I definately need to try to make tamales again. Pork this time.

I am going to find more ways to use Tabasco sauce. I put it on my scrambled eggs today. It rocked.

Maybe 10% of my dreams will work into reality. That is 10% more than would have happened if I were preoccupied with a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment