Thursday, October 7, 2010

the upside

Here is the highlight of my rebound date:


I am sometimes a positive-thinking person. I went into the date thinking that there was a 70% chance he was a loser. There was a 30% chance that he could be a non-loser!

After an hour of listening to the loser talk about how young people are annoying and traffic is annoying and snowy roads are annoying, I thought that it might improve.

After another hour of listening to him, I realized that I'd get home in time for "Gray's Anatomy." Yay!

I also had time to call in a take-out order from my favorite Indian food restaurant...I was already in the city.

Soooooo, after watching a man order only water, after listening to him talk for 2 hours about shit that I don't care about, after paying the waiter and tipping him well for a nothing check...I finally got to leave.

The Indian food was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment