Sunday, January 10, 2010

now I'm waiting...


Today's contradiction: I don't want to date him, but I am almost sick waiting for him to call.

3 full days

At least as time passes, this man makes my decision clear. The torturous "waiting game" is ridiculous when you consider that I am waiting for him to call so that I can dump his ass.

Fun is for a man to call and you dump him. Sadly, I am not a cold-hearted bitch and I've never actually done that. It sounds good in theory, though. It looks like fun when I see people do it on TV.

This is not fun. No calling means that my intuition is right--he is not all that into me. Ego boost for being right, big hit to the ego for realizing that he doesn't think that I am wonderful.

So now I am waiting. Waiting by the phone. Waiting for a text or for the phone to ring with an Indigo Girls tune. Waiting to dump a man and then go ahead and lay in bed crying.

My OkCupid account is officially moving to "disabled." I need a break from men for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment