Tuesday, April 26, 2011

worst trade ever

Well, my cold is nearly gone, which is awesome.

I was happy until 11:30pm when my stomach turned. What? Oh wait. Maybe the 10 trips to the bathroom today weren't because of too many cough drops.

Pepto chugged? Check.
Toilet and bathroom wiped down? Check.
New towel placed on the floor in front of toilet? Check.

Now I am sitting on the couch and waiting to see if I am going to spend the entire night on my knees...in a bad way. Actually, the alternative way to spend the night on my knees is equally bad. Not a fan.

ANYWAY, if this turns into a stomach virus, I am going to start re-evaluating my life. God is punishing me for something.


You benefit from my queasy stomach. This is the least gross, cutest toilet picture I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment