Friday, June 11, 2010

poor, poor men

Sometimes I feel bad for men. They don't get to experience the full satisfaction of being completely hormonal while eating fried food and chocolate.

Of course, they also don't experience mood swings, bouts of craziness, sensitive boobs, cramps, ruined underwear, bloating, or overall self-loathing.

Today, however, I choose to celebrate that overwhelming feeling of satisfaction and happiness that lasts for about an hour after eating a completely hormone-driven meal. The first bite is literally like a little orgasm in my mouth. During and after eating, I can feel happiness and satisfaction radiate from my belly to the rest of my body.

It. Is. Awesome.

(until an hour later when regret sinks in and I go back to self-loathing. oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment