Tuesday, May 15, 2012

best sermon ever

This has been a rough month.

I live in North Carolina and the state voted to pass Amendment 1, which states: "All gay people are going to hell. We hate them and they can go fuck themselves."

Or something like that.

Two weeks before the amendment vote, I performed a wedding ceremony for some very close friends- both of whom are women. It was a beautiful day! Magical from beginning to end. A day for celebration!

Within a week, some angry Republicans from the church found out about the wedding. They asked for my head on a plate. In the form of a resignation. SO it has been hell. I am sure that I will unfold the hell more in weeks to come.

Until then, here is an amazing sermon by a pastor who 1) gives me hope and 2) solidifies my attraction to tall, strong, black men.

Awesome Sermon

No comments:

Post a Comment