Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Things I shouldn't admit

I haven't had the energy to blog about the adventures of my life... like switching denominations, considering a move to BFE, wanting to run away so badly that "The Life of Pi" made me jealous, and finding a dismal amount of liberal christian men in the online dating market.  Oh, and I've spent a year being hated and plotted against by an entire community of clueless republicans.

There is not time or energy to talk about serious things, so I am beginning a new blog series called "Things I shouldn't Admit." 

To begin, I shouldn't admit that this series comes from the fact that I've started talking to myself.  A lot.  Now at least I will write down some of those deep, dark secrets witnessed only by my one-eyed dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment